Now THIS is how you wear a white dress.
Rihanna rescued the white dress trend with an ethereal crepe gown by Elie Saab.
The songstress glows in a high-neck dress that boasts chiffon, stone and feather detailing in the front. The high-neck elongates her statuesque figure and the draping adds a sexy, feminine touch. Finally, the back is open ensuring a lingering second look.
The stunning dress looks elegant and magical on Rihanna, who wears light silver shadow and a pair of Neil Lane earrings and a bracelet to complement the look.
I won’t say she looks angelic (if you’ve heard my favorite song of the moment, Rude Boy, you know she’s a bad girl on the inside) but she is a radiant, stunning beauty. And might I add, what a way to come back on top from the ordeal she faced at last year’s Grammy’s. What do you think, Glamazons? Does she pull this off? Is it the right look for the Grammy’s?
Give your verdict: Glam or a Sham?
UPDATE: Glams, we have the secrets to Rihanna’s posh, polished hair courtesy of her amazing hairstylist, Ursula Stephens. Here are the steps (and inexpensive products) Ursula used to create Rihanna’s winning look:
- Start by relaxing the hair with Motions Silkening Shine Relaxer.
- Mold and wrap the hair with Motions Foam Wrap lotion and sit under a hooded dryer.
- Trim and shape the hair, buzzing the sides and back with a clipper.
- To get amazing shine and lock each strand in place, add some Motions oil moisturizer along with Suddzz hair spray.
- Flat iron small sections of the hair in an upward and inward motion.
- Finally, rub Lanza serum and Motions pomade through the hair and finger comb it for a finished look.
What do you think about the hair? Do you like Rihanna’s curly look better? What’s your verdict? Glam or a Sham?